Spitzer designed Blowcases are used to collect low pressure liquids and then move them into a high-pressure system by using high pressure gas as a driving force. The key benefit of this design is its ability to eliminate the need for a costly electric pump.
- Eliminates the need for a pump, reducing wiring, electrical and conduit costs.
- Available with pneumatic controls to be installed in remote locations with or without power.
- Designed for ease of operation with one controlling valve.
- Designs rated from ANSI 150 up to ANSI 600 to meet your specifications.
- Designed to be integrated and included in a Spitzer Package, or installed as a stand-alone piece of equipment.
- Spitzer is also a Certified Jatco Blowcase Dealer should the customer prefer that alternative