Committed to HSE Working Safely, Protecting the Environment
Spitzer Industries focuses on exceeding our customers’ expectations on every project. We believe we provide exceptional value through the quality of our work, our commitment to safety and by delivering products on schedule.
We are committed to meeting or exceeding all health, safety and environmental laws and regulations for our industry. This commitment and accountability applies to all employees and our contractors. The long-term business success of Spitzer Industries depends on our HSE performance.
Our Goals Are Simple
- 1 No harm to people
- 2 No damage to the environment
- 3 Manage HSE as any other critical business activity
- 4 Create a culture in which all employees share this commitment
Employee health, safety and the environment cannot be compromised.
Our Goals Will Be Accomplished By The Following Principles:
- All safety and environmental incidents are preventable.
- HSE performance is shared by all. We all take responsibility for our success.
- Working safely and protecting the environment are conditions of employment.
- Use materials efficiently to reduce waste.
- HSE performance will be measured and actively managed.
- Develop and communicate consistent HSE expectations.
- Leadership and management commitment are essential.
- Communicate openly with our customers regarding all HSE matters.
- Compliance with laws and regulations is not our goal; it’s where we begin.
- Everyone has the right and the obligation to STOP-THE-JOB without fear of reprisal.