Spitzer’s fully modular vessel packages are available in a variety of different configurations to suit the individual needs of our clients. Packages are available from bare vessels with boxed instrumentation to fully packaged units ready to deliver and install on-site. Pre-assembled modular packages reduce construction time in the field and get production online faster with less risk of onsite construction delays and safety risk to contractors.
Back To Engineered Modular Solutions
Modular Vessel Packages
Packages can be designed around a variety of different separation products:
- Two and Three Phase Separators
- Filter Separators
- Gas Scrubbers
- Heated Separators
- Liquids Removal Blowcases
- Reverse Flow Gas Coalescers
- Vent Scrubbers
All Spitzer Industries separation equipment is built to common industry codes and will be fabricated to the highest industry quality and safety standards.
Spitzer Industries offers custom engineered and fabricated vessel packages designed to meet your specifications and needs. Below are just some of the several optional features that Spitzer provides:
- Available as a fully engineered custom package built to client specifications
- Sour gas service designed and fabricated to NACE standards
- Enclosed packages for extreme weather environments
- Instrumentation and controls packages available as fully pneumatic or I/P for plant and station integration
- Burner Management Systems (BMS) for fired equipment
- Internal coating options for additional corrosion resistance
Let Spitzer Industries design and engineer the correct separation product to handle your specific production fluid separation problems. Spitzer Industries has the technical experience to solve the most complex process problems that will maximize your production and minimize equipment downtime.