Designed for both upstream and midstream gathering and transmission projects, Spitzer Industries Compressor stations are used to gather and/or boost natural gas from the field to local delivery points. Stations are designed to be fully modular with a focus on quick, low cost installation allowing for reduced project schedules and less on site safety exposure. Spitzer Industries compressor stations can be bought as-is or fully customized to suit the needs of the end user. Standard configurations available from 5.0MMscfd to 120.0MMscfd.
Modular station approach allows us to shorten equipment lead-time by completing basic engineering, design, and drafting work in advance.
Modular station approach allows us to shorten project life cycle by minimizing time on-site
- Most equipment and components can be manufactured prior to site preparation
- Allows additional overlap between mechanical and civil construction which shortens project life cycle
- Equipment can be manufactured during the permitting process
- Reduces on-site time which lessons the impact of potential weather and environmental delays
- Modular skids are design to be installed skid-to-skid when possible which eliminates field fabricated piping between skids
- Utilize shop fabricated piping and “golden” field welds to essentially eliminate on site pipe fabrication and the need for on-site hydrotesting
Phased designs allow for flexibility as your station needs grow and decline over time.
- Commonality between skids allow the customer to remove and install equipment from station to station as needs change
Spitzer Industries offers a wide range of station sizes to fit your individual needs
Stations are fully modularized and require little to no field fabrication of piping and structural steel erection
Spitzer Industries has over 20 years of modular compressor station experience in all major US oil and gas basins.